Delivery Driver - Brazos Valley and Houston
The New Republic Brewing Co. is hiring a full-time delivery driver to join our team. This position requires a candidate who is able to perform independently, optimize his/her routes and schedule, and excellent communication with the sales team and management.
- Deliver pre-sold beer kegs and cases to NRB accounts in accordance with orders placed by the sales team
- Rotate stock and help sales with merchandising (facing product, notifying sales of empty shelf space, etc)
- Work closely with sales team and accounts to ensure orders placed are delivered on time, at a time agreed upon with the accounts
- Maintain good product inventory management, checking product out of NRB inventory and entering deliveries to a central management system in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all accounts.
- Receive invoices and payment from accounts
- Exceptional communication skills and a team-oriented attitude
- Be able to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and open to changing prorities
- Excellent record-keeping and organization skills
- A strong sense of initiative, integrity and loyalty
- Ability to lift and move 1/2 bbl kegs
- A friendly attitude toward all staff members at all accounts
- Driving in and around Bryan/College Station, as well as to Houston and surrounding cities
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to LeighAnne@newrepublicbrewing.com.
Junior Sales Representative - Houston Area
The New Republic Brewing Company, Aggieland’s oldest brewery, is hiring full-time sales staff to join our team. Candidate must be a self-starter, have craft beer knowledge, and sales experience preferably within the alcohol industry. Strong work ethic and open to a variable schedule. Must be willing to travel and have a clean driving record. Strong communication and follow up skills are a must.
- Manage a sales territory and be responsible for all activity within the geographical boundary
- Develop new accounts achieving monthly sales goals.
- Liaise between account and NRB to facilitate order entry process (inventory management and order fulfilment)
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key on and off premise accounts.
- Be responsible for representing NRB at beer festivals, industry events and promotional in-store tastings
- Communicate consistently and frequently with each account in the territory to gain and maintain ranging and orders for fresh beer
- Provide continuing education through staff training and be the "face" of NRB.
- Report weekly on activity in the territory and attend responsively to customer needs and preference
- Exceptional communication and selling skills
- Strong organizational habits, and good critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Able to work nights and weekends
- Computer literate with an understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Natural leadership, integrity, loyalty, and a good sense of humor
- Patient, persistent and goal-oriented with a demonstrated track record of sales development
- Able to lift 60 lbs on a repetitive basis
- Be of legal drinking age
E-mail your resume and cover letter to LeighAnne@newrepublicbrewing.com.
The New Republic Brewing Company is hiring part-time bar staff to join our Taproom Team here in College Station.
- A sincere interest in craft beer and providing EXCELLENT customer service
- The ability to take initiative and work independently
- A positive attitude and willingness to help others and work well in a team
- Effective communication skills, both within the company and when engaging customers
- Being able to adapt to change
- Be comfortable and available using group-chat such as GroupMe and Slack
- The ability to lift kegs is a bonus, but is not required
E-mail resumes to email@example.com, or bring your resume by during Taproom hours.