Merchandiser - Houston Area
New Republic Brewing Co. is seeking a motivated team player to join the Houston Team. This full-time position will include various ancillary job duties associated with supporting Houston Sales including merchandising, demos and on-premise events as well as quality assurance.
- Assist sales and distribution to maintain and rotate stock at retail accounts
- Ensure that shelves are well-kept and stocked and help with signs and displays
- Liaise between account and Sales Representatives to facilitate inventory management and order fulfillment
- Assist sales representatives with in-store samplings and events at retailers and on-premise accounts. A current TABC Server's License will be required.
- Assist sales representatives at beer festivals and industry events
- Report weekly on in-store sampling events
- Quality assurance:
- Assist with draught line cleaning and tap installation and repair
- Rotate product at on-premise accounts and assist with keg inventory and management
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to LeighAnne@NewRepublicBrewing.com to be considered for the position.
Sales - Houston Area
The New Republic Brewing Company, Aggieland’s oldest brewery, is hiring full-time sales staff to join our team. Candidate must be a self-starter, have craft beer knowledge, and sales experience preferably within the alcohol industry. Strong work ethic and open to a variable schedule. Must be willing to travel and have a clean driving record. Strong communication and follow up skills are a must.
- Manage a sales territory and be responsible for all activity within the geographical boundary
- Develop new accounts achieving monthly sales goals.
- Liaise between account and NRB to facilitate order entry process (inventory management and order fulfilment)
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key on and off premise accounts.
- Be responsible for representing NRB at beer festivals, industry events and promotional in-store tastings
- Communicate consistently and frequently with each account in the territory to gain and maintain ranging and orders for fresh beer
- Provide continuing education through staff training and be the "face" of NRB.
- Report weekly on activity in the territory and attend responsively to customer needs and preference
- Exceptional communication and selling skills
- Strong organizational habits, and good critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Able to work nights and weekends
- Computer literate with an understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Natural leadership, integrity, loyalty, and a good sense of humor
- Patient, persistent and goal-oriented with a demonstrated track record of sales development
- Able to lift 60 lbs on a repetitive basis
- Be of legal drinking age
E-mail your resume and cover letter to LeighAnne@newrepublicbrewing.com.
The New Republic Brewing Company is hiring part-time bar staff to join our Taproom Team here in College Station.
- A sincere interest in craft beer and providing EXCELLENT customer service
- The ability to take initiative and work independently
- A positive attitude and willingness to help others and work well in a team
- Effective communication skills, both within the company and when engaging customers
- Being able to adapt to change
- Be comfortable and available using group-chat such as GroupMe and Slack
- The ability to lift kegs is a bonus, but is not required
E-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring your resume by during Taproom hours.