Sales - Bryan/College Station
The New Republic Brewing Company, Aggieland’s oldest brewery, is hiring full-time sales staff to join our team. Candidate must be a self-starter, have craft beer knowledge, and sales experience preferably within the alcohol industry. Strong work ethic and open to a variable schedule. Must be willing to travel and have a clean driving record. Strong communication and follow up skills are a must.
- Manage a sales territory and be responsible for all activity within the geographical boundary
- Develop new accounts achieving monthly sales goals.
- Liaise between account and NRB to facilitate order entry process (inventory management and order fulfilment)
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key on and off premise accounts.
- Be responsible for representing NRB at beer festivals, industry events and promotional in-store tastings
- Communicate consistently and frequently with each account in the territory to gain and maintain ranging and orders for fresh beer
- Provide continuing education through staff training and be the "face" of NRB.
- Report weekly on activity in the territory and attend responsively to customer needs and preference
- Exceptional communication and selling skills
- Strong organizational habits, and good critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Able to work nights and weekends
- Computer literate with an understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Natural leadership, integrity, loyalty, and a good sense of humor
- Patient, persistent and goal-oriented with a demonstrated track record of sales development
- Able to lift 60 lbs on a repetitive basis
- Be of legal drinking age
E-mail your resume and cover letter to LeighAnne@newrepublicbrewing.com.
The New Republic Brewing Company is hiring part-time bar staff to join our Taproom Team.
- A sincere interest in craft beer and providing EXCELLENT customer service
- The ability to take initiative and work independently
- A positive attitude and willingness to help others and work well in a team
- Effective communication skills, both within the company and when engaging customers
- Being able to adapt to change
- Be comfortable and available using group-chat such as GroupMe and Slack
- The ability to lift kegs is a bonus, but is not required
E-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring your resume by during Taproom hours.
Packaging Line Operators
The New Republic Brewing Company, Aggieland’s oldest brewery, is hiring part-time packaging line operators. This is your entry into the craft beer industry and offers hands-on training to hard-working, dependable individuals.
- Efficiently and safely operate packaging machinery following SOPs
- Handle sanitizing and cleaning chemicals following SOPs
- Filling and packing kegged, bottled and canned beer
- Be alert for quality issues concerning the packages we produce, pull the items and resolve the issue
- Inform manager of mechanical issues observed and offer ideas for improvements to the work station
- Assist Packaging and Operations teams with other duties as necessary
- Hard work. Ability to efficiently work and maintain focus in a frantic, monotonous environment
- Stay on your feet for up to 8 hours during a packaging run
- Communicate issues with other members of the packaging team during a run
- Adapt to changing conditions
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, twist and lift items up to 75 pounds
- Pre-run setup and post-run cleanup following SOPs
- Work in a warehouse without climate control that is frequently hotter and more humid than outside
- Be comfortable using group-chat such as Slack
- Have a flexible schedule. Oftentimes beer is not ready for packaging when we want it to be.